viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

Free topic= I don't know what to write

Hello!! I don’t know what to write so I’m going to talk about today.
Yesterday I found out that I had to make a video about myself talking about a journey so I planned to wake up at 8 o’clock today to do it. I wanted to break up my tablet when I heard the alarm but I didn’t.  I washed my face and then made videos until I felt satisfied with the result.
10 o’clock, I had to go to university. Once I arrived there I waited for some classmates to arrive and then tried to start a statistics assignment. We split the assignment in three parts and decided who was going to make each part. After we read Ig Nobel at wikipedia until lunch time.
We went to eat to the mall and then returned to continue the assignment, or that was the intention. We almost did no progress.
The English teacher arrived at 17 o’clock for God knows what reason and then we started the lesson, It ended one hour ago I don’t remember anything.
After thinking how to give the video to the teacher I found out how and gave it to him.
And here I’m now writing this and filling up until I write two hundred words to get it done.



2 comentarios: