viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

2015, I'm not very creative with the title today.

2015, a year I wasn’t expecting to come so fast, since 2012 all passed too fast, one day I was relaxing in my house during winter because my school was on strike, and then I was joining the university to soon be on strike again, It’s like nothing changed besides the place, people and the pass of the time, now it's faster.
It has been an interesting year, I chose sociology not knowing so much but I don’t regret it, thanks to that all has been a discovery, good ones; one of them was the assignments, I never met with people to do them, we always divided them and trust that the others were going to do their parts, and most of the work was copying from internet.
I had met new people, thanks to that I can say I know a bit more about poetry and that I found out that misfortune and clumsiness is the worst combination ever.
My biggest achievement was passing history, without glory but I passed, I lost some years with all the things I did to not fall asleep while I was studying. The other achievements are staying in touch with my old friends, and that I still have life outside university, at least sometimes, when the test are near, like now, is hard not to focus all on them.

About the rest of the year, I just want to finish the tests and do all I’ve been delaying because of them, as going out or read some novels.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario