viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Meeting classmates and reading

Hello!! Summer plans? Right now the only thing I want to do is to finish the the academic assignments and tests, then I’ll relax until the results are ready.
About summer plans, I don’t even know if there is a division between seasons now. I don’t have memories of rains in November during the past years, and now… you know the rest, I even got a cold a few weeks ago.
I’d like to read all the novels and comics I’m delaying, due to the assignments (sigh), the assignments aren’t boring but if I have to choose…
The only plan I have at the moment for summer is a meeting with high school classmates. We met a few weeks ago and decided to meet it in summer too. When? Nobody knows, but at some point. We have to get our revenge with the father of the host classmate, because the last time we met we had brought some hamburgers to roast and when he saw us, he began to laugh and then he disappeared, half an hour later, he showed up and put a bag with pork chops. Of course, we ate it; our hunger was bigger than our pride. But we decided to gather more money the next time to buy something even more delicious.

Maybe my family will go to the beach, we go almost every year after all, but lately I haven't been going. I don’t like the beach, so much sun, people and sand; I prefer the country-side.

13 comentarios: