viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Future job

Hello, here I’m supposed to write what’s going to be my future job or something like that. I don’t like to have a static idea of the future of things and it’s the same with my future job, instead of that I like to think about the possibilities.
I’m studying sociology. The reason I decided to do so was that I’d like to know what people think and why they do some things, and I think this career has many tools and knowledge to get to know that, and in school I took courses focused on mathematics and didn’t want that to be in vain.
I’m studying sociology, and from what I’ve heard, sociology has a wide area of action, social organizations, ministries, companies and the like. I don’t have a preference about the place I’ll work but I’d like travel a lot in my job or have the opportunity to live a long time in other country. Even then I think the office work will be inevitable, but it’s all in the way you do it.

I’d like to work on various kinds of projects; I think it would be boring to be focused on only one, I think it would be more interesting to know about all kinds of people.

3 comentarios: