viernes, 16 de octubre de 2015

My pets

The first pet I had was a hamster my mother bought me like a reward because I behaved well with the doctor. It was very funny, I and my brother used to let him out of his cage to see it run around the carpet, the only troubling thing was the noise he made at night. One day while my mother had him on her chest the hamster peed, two weeks later she gave the hamster to a coworker.

Our second pet was a little frog, it was difficult to get the special food he needed but it was interesting being responsible of another being. Three months after coming to our house it died of unknown reasons.

Our next pet was a river prawn, he didn’t even made it to our house before dying. Was our house cursed or something? Probably not, we moved away frequently.

The last pet we had was a rabbit my mother bought to my sister, he was more funny and fluffy than all the other pets but our mother had to work more hours at the time and we had to we give it to another family, my sister cried a lot but soon after she forgot he. 


2 comentarios: