viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

My best holiday: Countryside


My best holiday was three years ago in a “fundo” located between Parral and Cauquenes in the 7th region.
I went with my family to a “fundo” that a distant relative of my grandmother managed, we spend one week there. When we got there, there were already ten people; they were also relatives that gathered there every summer vacation. That wasn’t the first time we had gone to the “fundo” so we knew everyone.
Almost every day I, my brother and my grandfather went to the hill that is near the “fundo”, there we climbed up the hill and spend the afternoon searching for lambs or fruit trees. We also went fishing some days at the lake that is near.

One day we went with everyone to a near river to swim. Another day I and others teenagers locked the door to the terrace of the “fundo” and turned off the light, then one of us got out from other another door and went screaming to the terrace where the children were playing and he scared them, that was the most funny thing we did.

2 comentarios: